Plant City, Florida
CWR is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Plant City office. This position is responsible for providing administrative assistance for general office, shop, and plant operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide general administrative support and coordinate overall administrative activities, including answering phones and data entry
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective in-person, telephone, and mail communications both internally and externally
- Coordinate the overall administrative activities for the office including maintaining and ordering supplies, managing office lunches, and other office celebrations
- Establish and properly maintain an effective record-keeping system for correspondence, supplies, etc.
- Assist with employee orientations
- Responsible for reviewing, coding, and processing shop invoices
- Coordinates month-end expense reports
- Additional duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3-5 years’ administrative assistant experience in an office environment required
- Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Accurate record keeping ability and familiarity with basic office procedures required
- Ability to enter data and understand various computer programs
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to organize and manage time and duties efficiently
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 2102 Jim Johnson Road Plant City FL 33566
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.