ASPHALT DISTRIBUTOR OPERATOR / TACK TRUCK DRIVER
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. is a growing road construction company. We are seeking to fill an Asphalt Distributor Operator / Tack Truck position for our Hosford division. This is a highly skilled position involving control and operation of the Asphalt Distributor. A minimum of 2 years of experience is required.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- May oil, grease, service, and make normal operating adjustments to equipment
- Load, unload, and operate the distributor
- Drive and operate distributor truck to spray tack or primer on road surfaces while ensuring uniform distribution of material
- Possess a solid understanding of the paving industry
- The operator is responsible for the efficient working condition of the equipment and is expected to perform minor servicing and maintenance or refer major problems to the supervisor
- May perform other related duties such as shovel work, setting string line, adding or removing screed extensions
- A minimum of 2 years of experience required
- Must have a CDL Class B with a tanker endorsement
- Must have proof of current DOT physical
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to email@example.com
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.