Asphalt Distributor Operator / Tack Truck Driver
Plant City Division
This is a highly skilled position involving control and operation of the Asphalt Distributor. A minimum of 2 years of experience is required.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- May oil, grease, service, and make normal operating adjustments to equipment
- Possess a solid understanding of all aspects of the paving industry including preparatory work, grades, drainage, paving patterns, aggregate size, job specifications, oil consistencies, compaction, and other details related to asphalt paving
- The operator is responsible for the efficient working condition of the equipment and is expected to perform minor servicing and maintenance or refer major problems to the supervisor.
- May perform other related duties such as shovel work, setting string line, adding or removing screed extensions
- Minimum of 2 years of experience required
- Must have a CDL Class B with a tanker endorsement
- Must have proof of current DOT physical
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 2102 Jim Johnson Road Plant City FL 33566
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.