Asphalt Lute / Raker
Plant City, Florida
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. (CWR) is a growing road construction company. We are seeking to fill an Asphalt Lute / Raker position for our Plant City operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will perform duties to match and finish freshly laid asphalt paving joints
- Will smooth and adjust surface irregularities with lute
- Must be able to spread asphalt to proper grade with lute and finishes before compaction by rollers
- Able to use/read fixed gauges, ruler, and other adjustable measuring instruments
- Follow safe practices and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in the paving industry required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 2102 Jim Johnson Road Plant City FL 33566
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.