Asphalt Paver Operator
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. (CWR) is a growing road construction company. We are seeking to fill an Asphalt Paver Operator position for our Wildwood operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will perform duties to set up paver for the operation to maintain a smooth, consistent, and correctly aligned lay down of asphalt
- Must be able to perform light mechanical adjustments and assist with mechanic repairs on assigned equipment
- Will check all fluid levels at the beginning of engine startup for the day and monitor gauges, fluid levels, operation, and function through the entire daily operation and clean the paver and the end of the day
- Other duties as assigned
- Follow safe practices and procedures
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with asphalt on paving crews and equipment required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 4208 County Rd. 124-A Wildwood FL 34785
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.