ASPHALT PLANT FOREMAN
Palm City, Florida
CWR is a growing road construction company. We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Asphalt Plant Foreman to oversee the daily operations of our asphalt production facilities in Palm City and Okeechobee. As an Asphalt Plant Foreman, you will be responsible for managing operations, safety, and quality control in compliance with CWR’s safety policy, industry standards and local regulations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee the overall operations of the asphalt production plants, including production, scheduling, and maintenance.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve plant efficiency, safety, and performance.
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations and policies, and, in collaboration with our safety team, develop safety training programs for all employees.
- Ensure the quality of the asphalt produced and communicate with customers to meet their expectations.
- Overseeing the preparation of production records, inventory reports and other reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 5 years of experience in asphalt production plant management.
- Knowledge of asphalt plant operation, maintenance, and safety procedures.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with different teams.
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 8530 SW Jayme Way Palm City, FL 34990
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.