Asphalt Plant Operator
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. is a growing road construction company. Our company is seeking an Asphalt Plant Operator for our Pensacola Division.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose problems and maintain a variety of bulk-handling equipment
- Perform work area/facility housekeeping functions
- Sample products in tanks, vessels, trucks
- Safely handle hazardous products
- Respond to troubleshooting or maintenance on facility equipment
- Perform any other type of terminal function as trained or instructed by supervisor
- Follow safe practices and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- 6 months minimum experience required
- TWIC card preferred; must be able to obtain TWIC card
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be willing to obtain training/certifications as required/needed
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug testing and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 4375 McCoy Rd Pensacola, FL 32503
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.