ASPHALT PLANT OPERATOR
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. (CWR) is a growing road construction company. Our company is seeking an Asphalt Plant Operator for our Tallahassee operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Diagnose problems and maintain a variety of bulk-handling equipment
• Perform work area/facility housekeeping functions
• Sample products in tanks, vessels, trucks
• Safely handle hazardous products
• Respond to troubleshooting or maintenance on facility equipment
• Perform any other type of terminal function as trained or instructed by the supervisor
• Follow safe practices and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
• 6 months minimum experience required
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Must be willing to obtain training/certifications as required/needed
• Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
• Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
• Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
• Employer conducts drug testing and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 1201 Aenon Church Rd Tallahassee, FL 32304
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.