ASPHALT Roller Operator
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. (CWR) is a growing road construction company. Our company is seeking an Asphalt Roller Operator for our Pensacola Division.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will operate a heavy rolling machine to compact subgrades and asphalt and assist related crew in adding fill, placing stone, laying asphalt, dumping trucks, and other site preparation duties
- Ability to determine the speed and direction of the machine
- Requires knowledge of compressibility of material under changing temperatures
- Will operate hand roller, hand tamp, or guide portable power roller over areas not accessible to road roller
- Check all fluids at the beginning of the engine startup and continue to monitor gauges and fluid levels throughout the daily operation
- Ability to perform light mechanical adjustments and/or assist mechanic in performing repairs on equipment, assist with the lubrication and fueling of the roller
- Follow safe practices and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the paving industry required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employee conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 4375 McCoy Rd Pensacola, FL 32503
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.