Broom Tractor Operator
Plant City Division
We are seeking an experienced Broom Tractor Operator to join our team! We are looking for someone who is proficient at the operation of a Broom Tractor and is interested in becoming an integral part of an outstanding company.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate and maintain a Broom Tractor/Power Broom
- Efficiently operate a box blade, if equipped
- Sweep loose millings behind the milling operation
- Use an array of hand tools to help clean milled surfaces in preparation for the paving operation
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Work closely with the Foreman and Superintendent to provide desired results on each project
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Driver’s License (CDL a plus)
- 1-3 years experience preferred
- Strong troubleshooting and communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug testing and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 2102 Jim Johnson Road Plant City FL 33566
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.