Panama City, Florida
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. (CWR) is a growing road construction company. We are seeking to fill a Concrete Finisher position for our Panama City, Florida operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates a screed to level freshly placed concrete according to grade and depth specification
- Smooth concrete surface using either a hand trowel, long-handled “bull float” powered float, and/or riding trowel machines
- Cut joints/grooves in concrete with edging tools to help control cracking, as well as the layout and saw-cut joints with an early entry saw
- Apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces
- Monitor the wind, heat, and cold as it affects the curing of concrete
- Set and place forms to proper elevations and locations, prepare the base, and install proper reinforcing
- Install anchor bolts, steel plates, and other fixtures into freshly poured concrete and/or pattern or stamp the surface to provide a decorative finish
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a concrete finisher required
- Must be skilled in smoothing, finishing freshly placed concrete, applying surface treatments, and restoring concrete surfaces.
- Required to perform tasks that include heavy lifting, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, and reaching
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Valid Florida driver’s license preferred
- Employer conducts drug testing and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 4116 Highway 231 N Panama City FL 32404
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.