Palm City, Florida
CWR is a growing road construction company. We are seeking to fill a Concrete Foreman position for our Palm City, Florida operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Superintendent and Project Manager to understand project requirements, timelines, and specifications in accordance with quality control and safety standards
- Assist with the coordination and scheduling of work to be performed by the concrete crew
- Supervise, lead, and provide guidance to concrete crew to ensure work is completed efficiently and effectively
- Oversee the use, maintenance, and proper storage of concrete equipment
- Manage delivery and usage of concrete materials to minimize waste and ensure adequate supply
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations and policies
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 5+ years of experience as a Concrete Foreman or supervisory role within the concrete industry
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with different teams
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background chec
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 8530 SW Jayme Way Palm City, FL 34990
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.