CONCRETE MIXER TRUCK DRIVER
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. (CWR) is a growing road construction company. We are seeking to fill a Concrete Mixer Truck Driver position for our Okeechobee, Florida operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the safe and timely delivery of concrete to the customer at the proper slump and correct job site.
- Delivers concrete as customer specifies, after determining customer’s requests are safe and possible.
- Performs pre-trip and post trip inspections to ensure safe operation of truck and mixer.
- Maintains appearance of truck, proper air-pressure in tires, proper fluid levels, oil, hydraulic, coolant and fuel.
- Performs minor repairs to truck as needed.
- Helps to maintain and provide a safe work environment through good housekeeping practices.
- Maintains load in transit to job. Adds fiber reinforcement to load as directed. Inspects load during was down, reports any problems.
- Completes washout procedures both during at and end of the day. Cleans truck after delivery to prevent concrete from hardening in mixer or on truck.
- Returns to the assigned batch plant in a timely manner for additional loads.
- Communicates truck/job status to the dispatch team.
- Comply with all company, DOT, Federal, State, and local safety regulations
- Will complete a trip ticket for each move, keep receipt of materials hauled, and turn in tickets promptly
- Complete all required paperwork and turn it in as required
- Will assist crew as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year verifiable work experience required
- Must have a valid Florida CDL Driver’s license – Class A or B
- Must be familiar with FMCSR
- Must have a current DOT physical card
- Ability to lift and move objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 8530 SW Jayme Way Palm City, FL 34990
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.