CWR Contracting is seeking a Contracts Administrator to join our team for the Pensacola area office. The Contracts Administrator is responsible for the accurate, timely, and efficient administration of public and private contracts.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration and processing of contract documents under the direction of the Area Manager
- Request, record, submit and track bonds and insurance
- Process billing requisitions and certifications
- Completion of bidder opportunity, DBE commitment, EOC payment, and journal entries
- Run both weekly and monthly cost reports for monthly closings and cost-to-completes
- Assist with legal matters that arise due to contract conflicts
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; 3 + years of experience required
- Advanced proficiency level in Excel and strong accounting skills required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 4375 McCoy Rd Pensacola, FL 32503
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.