Dump Truck Driver
Panama City, Florida
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. (CWR) is a growing road construction company. We are seeking to fill a Dump Truck Driver position for our Panama City operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will perform pre-trip inspection
- Report any problems or malfunctions
- Will drive to asphalt plant to pick up materials to be delivered to the job site
- Must be able to load and transport material to the assigned destination in a safe and efficient manner
- Comply with all company, DOT, Federal, State and local safety regulations
- Will complete a trip ticket for each move, keep receipt of materials hauled, and turn in tickets promptly
- Complete DOT log book, and all other required paperwork and turn in as required
- Able to perform minor maintenance and repairs as needed
- Will assist crew as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years’ verifiable work experience required
- Must have a valid Florida CDL Driver’s license – Class A or B (tanker endorsement preferred)
- Must be familiar with FMCSR
- Must have a current medical card
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 4116 Highway 231 N Panama City FL 32404
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.