ESTIMATOR / PROJECT MANAGER
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. (CWR) is seeking an Estimator / Project Manager for our Pensacola operations. This position requires over 3-5+ years of civil construction estimating experience, with an emphasis on highway interchanges, drainage systems, roads, and bridges.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have 3-5+ years in civil construction asphalt engineering/estimating experience
- Must have experience in estimating projects which typically range from 5,000 to 20 million dollars
- Must have working knowledge of construction assemblies and all project phases
- Proven ability to produce accurate estimates from conceptual and schematic drawings
- Proven ability to produce detailed, final contract estimates
- Proven ability to assess site exposures/construction risks and be able to appropriately analyze cost and reflect these in an estimate
- Proven ability to identify constructability issues through the estimating process.
- Proven ability to identify value-engineering alternatives
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be flexible with work schedule
- Must work well with all levels within the organization
- Must work well as a team
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in construction industry with demonstrated expertise in bidding, 5 years of experience preferred
- Strong capabilities using take-off, estimating and construction accounting software
- Working experience on HCSS Heavy Bid Software and AGTEK 4D a plus
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to email@example.com
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.