Panama City, Florida
CWR is seeking an Excavator Operator. This position is based in Panama City, Florida.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate the excavator in a safe and efficient manner to perform grading and excavation work
- Check all fluid levels at the beginning of engine startup for the day and monitor gauges and fluid levels throughout the day
- Monitor the operation of the equipment throughout the workday
- Perform light mechanical adjustments and/or assist mechanics in performing repairs
- Take actions to avoid potential hazards or obstructions such as utility lines, other equipment, other workers, or falling objects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 4116 Highway 231 N Panama City FL 32404
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.