Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the efficient operations and effective coordination of all grading personnel, crews and equipment engaged in paving, grading, and site development projects
- Will schedule, prioritize assignments, and requisition materials and equipment necessary to complete projects timely in cooperation with the Area Manager
- Complete projects in accordance with federal, state, and local governing laws, ordinances, and policies
- Ensure safe practices and procedures are followed
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 4208 County Rd. 124-A Wildwood FL 34785
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.