HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
Plant City, Florida
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. (CWR) is a growing road construction company. We are seeking to fill Heavy Equipment Operator positions for our Plant City operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate several types of power construction equipment including but not limited to motor-graders, milling machines, bulldozers, backhoes or track hoes, pavers, rollers, articulated dump trucks, front-end loaders, or hydraulic excavators
- Load and move dirt, rocks, equipment, or other materials using trucks, power cranes, shovels, or other related equipment
- Operate machines to spread, smooth, level, mill, or steel-reinforce stone, concrete, or asphalt on road beds or other job sites
- Inspect, clean, maintain, and repair equipment and conduct pre-shift inspections
- Take actions to avoid potential hazards or obstructions such as utility lines, other equipment, other workers, or falling objects
- Follow safe practices and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years minimum experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 2102 Jim Johnson Road Plant City FL 33566
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.