CWR has been in the construction business since January, 1976. The corporate office is located in Tallahassee with operation centers located in Hosford, Freeport, Okeechobee, Palm City, Pensacola, Panama City, Plant City and Wildwood.
Our company is in search of a HR Assistant. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual who is a self-starter, articulate, highly organized, and able to self-manage projects. This position is based at the corporate office and reports to the Director of Human Resources.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides general administrative support and coordinate overall administrative activities for the HR team
- Review new hire information to ensure all forms are submitted and completed correctly; assemble personnel and confidential file
- Coordinate I9 files for active and termed employees
- Complete employment verifications
- Assemble mandatory mailings
- Coordinate exit interviews; summarize findings, trends and concerns
- Serve as a liaison for benefit administration; to include entry of benefit elections, open enrollment, and billing reconciliation
- Assist with benefit and workers compensation claims
- Champion the Employee Years of Service program
- Coordinate the 401K retirement savings program; contribution, new hire, and termination entry in payroll and website
- Maintain high standards of confidentiality of all employee records and information
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelors’ degree in business or related field; or 2+ years of work experience may substitute for educational requirement
- Microsoft Excel proficiency required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.