Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation and labor associated with various trades, including but not limited to: asphalt, pipe, grading, curb and gutter, structures, and traffic control
- Placement of asphalt using hand or power tools including – shovel, rake, pick hammer, tamp, saw
- Shovel or rake gravel, dirt, or other material
- Lift, carry, and transfer materials and tools
- Assist in moving and placing traffic control devices
- Follow safe practices and procedures
- Must be able to stand/walk for prolonged periods of time and be able to work outside in inclement weather
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- A valid Florida driver’s license preferred
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc., 160 Industrial Park Road, Freeport, FL. 32439
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.