C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. (CWR) is a growing road construction company. We are seeking to fill a Loader Operator position for our Freeport operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will perform duties to operate the loader is a safe and efficient manner to move earth and materials in a manner to prevent damage to the equipment or injury.
- Ability to excavate, load trucks and bins, grading, filling, and back-filling, moving and loading earth, trash, and debris, ripping up and moving curb and pavement
- Make grade cuts, including areas of known utilities, without causing damage according to instruction and direction.
- Will inspect equipment daily for defective parts and check fluids before starting
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug testing and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc., 160 Industrial Park Road, Freeport, FL. 32439
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.