LOWBOY TRUCK DRIVER
Plant City Division
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for loading heavy equipment onto lowboy for transportation, properly securing cargo, hauling equipment, and unloading equipment at various job sites safely and efficiently
- Will perform a pre-trip inspection
- Report any problems or malfunctions
- Comply with all company, DOT, Federal, State, and local safety regulations
- Will complete a trip ticket for each move, keep receipt of materials hauled, and turn in tickets promptly
- Maintain driver log according to DOT regulations and completed all required paperwork timely
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years’ verifiable work experience required
- Must have a valid Florida CDL Driver’s license – Class A
- Must be familiar with FMCSR
- Must have a current medical card
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 2102 Jim Johnson Road Plant City FL 33566
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.