MILLING MACHINE OPERATOR
Plant City, Florida
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. (CWR) is a growing road construction company. We are seeking to fill a highly skilled Milling Machine Operator for our Plant City, Florida operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will perform duties to operate the milling machine in a safe and efficient manner to prevent damage to the equipment or injury
- Ability to operate and monitor milling machine for depth and quality of cut, cross slope, and crown line
- Inspect, clean, and maintain equipment daily for defective parts and check fluids before starting
- Follow all safety guidelines and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 2102 Jim Johnson Road Plant City FL 33566
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.