C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. (CWR) is a growing road construction company. We are seeking to fill a Pipelayer position for our Hosford operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble, connect and construct pipe systems for storm and sanitary sewers, drains, and water mains
- Prepare subgrade for the pipe to be laid
- Set up and operate a laser to lay pipe to a specified grade and fall
- Handle pipe when lowered from overhead into trench/ditch and make pipe adjustments
- Lay pipe and configure pipe routes
- Sets laser at the proper grade for storm, sewer, drains, and water mains
- Configure pipe routes
- Ensure the pipe is installed at the proper grade and in the proper depth and fitted and aligned properly with no leaks
- Complies with all safety requirements and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1-year experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 22574 NE SR 20 Hosford, FL 32334
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.