Panama City, Florida
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. (CWR) is seeking a Project Engineer for our Panama City operations. The Project Engineer will be responsible for performing the essential functions described below under the direct supervision of the Project Manager. This is a full-time position and on-the-job training will be provided.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as resource for project specifications, procedures, relevant portions of contract, etc.
- Process and distribute reports and other administrative documents
- Respond to all subcontractor inquiries in relation to project schedule, quantities, and billing
- Prepare, review, and submit project submittals
- Prepare and distribute daily reports
- Track completed quantities.
- Assist Project Manager with cost controls
- Attend weekly meetings
- Track/Update CPM schedule progress
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management required
- Must be proficient in MS Office, Scheduling, Adobe or Bluebeam
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc., 1603 Bay Avenue Panama City, FL 32405
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.