C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. (CWR) is seeking an experienced Project Superintendent for our Freeport operations. This position is based in Freeport, Florida.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding of plans and owner specifications
- Supervision and participation in securing compliance that contract work contract specifications
- The accurate take-off quantities and the determination of material requirements from project plans and specifications.
- The preparation of detailed resources requirements from the quantity take-offs and specifications.
- Coordination of subcontractors on jobs and maintenance of subcontractor progress.
- Preparation and submittal to owners or general contractors of schedules, materials sources, claims, invoices, or any other required paperwork.
- Verification of subcontractor payments.
- Collection of accounts receivable.
- Analyzing of estimates versus as-built costs from job cost system.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years of related supervisory experience in Heavy Highway/Road Construction or a directly related field required
- Asphalt Paving Level 1 & 2
- Preferred Traffic Control Supervisor Certification
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be willing to work days, nights or weekends as needed
- Must be able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc., 160 Industrial Park Road, Freeport, FL. 32439
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.