Quality Control road Technician
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. (CWR) is a growing road construction company. We are seeking to fill a Certified Asphalt Quality Control Road Technician for our Tallahassee asphalt plant.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands test methods and procedures
- Responsible for the testing and inspection of road construction materials, paving techniques, and equipment being used, including but not limited to Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA) and Granular Base Course (GBC)
- Analysis of test data
- Corrective action to prevent non-conforming products
- Documentation and data control
- Ensures manufactured asphalt meets DOT, customer, and job specifications
- Assists in mix design development and changes in plant production
- Performs data collection and reporting
- Complies with all safety requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3-6 months of experience preferred
- CTQP Paving Level 1 and 2 certifications required after 90 days
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 1201 Aenon Church Rd Tallahassee, FL 32304
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.