Palm City, Florida
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. (CWR) is a growing road construction company. We are seeking to fill a Rodman position for our Palm City operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works as a general assistant on land survey projects under the direction of the Surveyor
- Load and unload survey equipment
- Clears brush or trees away from the survey line
- Lay out stakes to prepare for horizontal and vertical survey measurements
- Hold prism pole steady for the surveyor to help determine elevations, and places rod in place to ensure correct starting point for measurements
- Ability to work outdoors for long hours under varying conditions and terrain
- Follow safe practices and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience on a survey crew preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 8530 SW Jayme Way Palm City, FL 34990
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.