SENIOR cIVIL ESTIMATOR
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. (CWR) is seeking to fill a Senior Civil Estimator job opening for our Tallahassee operations. This position requires 7+ years of civil construction estimating experience, with an emphasis on highway interchanges, drainage systems, roads and bridges. This position is based in Tallahassee, Florida.
The Senior Civil Estimator will be responsible for performing the essential functions described below under the direct supervision of the Area Manager.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Must have 7+ years of road construction estimating and Florida DOT experience
- Must have experience in estimating projects which typically range from $5,000 to $50 million
- Must have working knowledge of construction assemblies and all project phases
- Proven ability to:
- Produce accurate estimates from conceptual and schematic drawings
- Produce detailed, final contract estimates
- Assess site exposures/construction risks and be able to appropriately analyze cost and reflect these in an estimate
- Identify construct-ability issues throughout the estimating process and identify value-engineering alternatives
- Working experience in HCSS Heavy Bid Software and AGTEK 4D a plus
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or construction related field required
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in road construction industry with demonstrated expertise in bidding, 10 years of experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years in a supervisory estimating position required
- Strong capabilities using take-off, estimating and construction accounting software
- Valid Florida driver’s license and satisfactory driving record required
- Employer conducts drug screening and background check
- Send resume to email@example.com
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.