SHUTTLE BUGGY OPERATOR
Panama City Division
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operator will deliver hot mix asphalt to the road surface
- Ensures asphalt is laid down at the correct temperature
- Assist in general operations at each job site
- May oil, grease, service, and make normal operating adjustments to equipment
- Possess a solid understanding of all aspects of the paving industry including preparatory work, grades, drainage, paving patterns, aggregate size, job specifications, oil consistencies, compaction, and other details related to asphalt paving
- Responsible for the efficient working condition of the equipment and is expected to perform minor servicing and maintenance or refer major problems to the supervisor
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and federal background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 14116 N US 231 Panama City FL 32404
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.