Panama City, Florida
C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. (CWR) is a growing road construction company. We are seeking to fill a highly skilled Superintendent position for our Panama City, Florida operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise, direct and coordinate assigned personnel in all aspects of daily construction operations on projects
- Promote and enforce company safety policies
- Consult with estimators as needed for bid preparation
- Coordinate all field operations including planning of work to meet schedule and budget; scheduling subcontracts, material deliveries, crews, equipment and trucking; monitoring subcontractor performance; communicating equipment needs and repairs to shop personnel, etc.
- Manage field personnel issues including hiring, terminations, on-boarding, mentoring and development, performance reviews
- Daily reporting
- Track quantities, production and costs
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years of related supervisory experience in the construction industry required
- Must be familiar with FDOT specifications and projects
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to review and understand plans, specifications and contracts
- Must be willing to work days, nights or weekends as needed
- Must be able to complete all required paperwork efficiently and accurately
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug testing and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 4116 Highway 231 N Panama City FL 32404
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.