Panama City, Florida
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the efficient operations and effective coordination of all crew and equipment engaged in utility projects including sanitary, storm, and water line installation
- Will manage crew including: scheduling, prioritizing assignments, requisition materials, and equipment necessary to complete projects timely in cooperation with the Area Manager
- Complete projects in accordance with federal, state, and local governing laws, ordinances, and policies
- Ensure safe practices and procedures are followed
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years experience installing storm drainage, sewer and water lines required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work days, nights, or weekends as needed
- Able to complete all required paperwork efficiently
- Must be able to meet company MVR requirements and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Employer conducts drug testing and background check
- Click the “Apply Now” button below to complete an application online
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or apply in person or by mail to: C.W. Roberts Contracting, Inc. 4116 Highway 231 N Panama City FL 32404
We offer competitive salaries and fringe benefits.
EOE/AA, DFWP, We Honor Those Who Have Served.
Position open until filled.